MiraVia’s Outreach Center is a place for women to come and receive professional assistance and material donations both during pregnancy and after their baby is born. We offer these services completely free of charge.
Our Outreach Program provides pregnant women and mothers with individual and group support to address issues that may be causing stress and create plans for a successful future.
- Material assistance such as clothing, diapers, food, baby and nursery supplies
- Referrals for financial/material assistance
- Referrals to adoption agencies (if desired)
- Life-skills Classes:
– Pregnancy health
– Finance / budgeting
– Career counseling / interview skills
– English as a second language
– Many more!
For an appointment or more information, contact:
Luisa Danjou Roldan
Tel: 704-525-4673 ext. 12